Ravenhill is a comprehensive psychological and forensic treatment facility located in Doylestown and Levittown, Pennsylvania. Ravenhill's programs specialize in the assessment and treatment of children and adolescents who have become known to the juvenile justice or child welfare system. Ravenhill relies on the principles of ‘Risk, Need, and Responsivity’ (RNR model) to evaluate the risk of ongoing problematic behavior, the primary needs of the youth, including developmental and social needs, and the youth’s likely responsiveness to treatment or special learning needs that need to be taken into account to ensure evidence based practice treatment services are best matched to the youth. Ravenhill places an emphasis on community and potential victim safety by working to treat and prevent recidivism.
- Treating clients with dignity
- Providing families with hope
- Protecting the community from harm
- Delivering cutting-edge treatment as supported by best practices
- Reducing recidivism
- Improving client adjustment by enhancing educational , vocational, and occupational skills
- Repairing the harm done to the victim and the community